Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Help

Please loving God keep my broken heart from standing in the way of clear mindfulness  and appropriate actions.  Please do not let my sorrow for the damage that has been and is being done to the children I gave birth to make my heart harden with hatred. Please help me remain silent when silence is the only way to can find your comfort and guidance. Please pull me from my mourning of the innocence lost  and be strong so that I can teach healing and safety and faith.

Please give me strength and walk closer to me so that I can be mindful of the promises I have made to you.  Also,  that I may remember and thank you loving God for the blessings which you have already bestowed upon me this Lenton Season

It is a dark night tonight.  I feel so small.  I will go to bed with this prayer in my heart.

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment